Followers

Friday 9 December 2016

* U for Use Something Red *

Welcome back to the 'Alphabet Challenge'.

I'm back this week for Team B with news of our next challenge,
but first a big 'Thank You' to those of you who joined us 
for our last theme - * T for Trees *
we had some amazing entries.

So, here are our Top 3 chosen by Caz
(in numerical order)

# 25 - Louise



# 26 - Helen



# 59 - Marina



Congratulations, ladies - 
please feel free to take a copy of our Top 3 badge from the sidebar.

------ ooo ------

Now onto our new theme for the next two weeks 

* U for Use Something Red *

We can't wait to see your projects,
but meanwhile here is some fab inspiration
for you from Team B:

JAN

JACKIE


CAZ





Fabulous DT work as always Ladies! 
To view how the DT have made their projects 
please pop along to their blogs - links are at the top.

------ ooo ------

Now it's over to you - 
please leave your link with the little Blue Frog 
and remember to link your entry back to our blog.
We will be round to visit your blogs over the next fortnight.

Well, that's all from me today - 
we will be taking a break over the festive period
so I will be back on the 6th January
with some new team members,
our Top 3 winners and the next theme.

So all that is left for me to say is
a BIG 'Thank You' for all your continued
support of our challenge.

 * Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year *
from all of us at
The Alphabet Team
xx

10 comments:

  1. oh you got me soooooooo confused yesterday - I read the post in the morning, went away and made my card, posted it to my blog - and the post on here had vanished! I don't know whether Blogger just wasn't showing it to me or what, I don't trust it since it deleted one of my pages, but anyway I've found the latest post and linky now so all is well
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful DT creations for the new challenge. Thanks for choosing my card in the top 3 and congratulations to the other winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous DT creations!

    Crafty Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the DT Creations they are super. Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for picking my card ! Such an honour with so many beautiful entries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the DT projects! Happy Christmas to all.

    Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry, last night when I entered my card (Number 94), I did not link back to your blog on my blog...I have just done so.

    Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Give the replica watches uk smaller size of the hour window, the time isn’t super-legible, but it is clear, assuming your eyesight is sharp enough. Adding to legibility fake rolex is the fact that each of the hour numerals is painted in Super-LumiNova so that they can glow in the dark. An added bonus replica rolex of a watch like the Perception is its likely ability to flummox onlookers. While it has real nerd prestige to it, if you are the type of fake watches person who likes to project your playful to obnoxious side via your wristwatch then the Perception will have the rolex replica intended effect with most onlookers. It isn’t that reading the time on it is hard, but rather that the vast fake rolex uk majority of laypeople are not accustomed to reading the time in unorthodox ways. Even watch lovers not fake watches uk previously familiar with the Perception likely need to inspect the dial for a bit to understand how it works. Even though Dietrich’s fake Breitling goal was to change the perception of how we view time, he succeeded in creating a wacky timepiece that requires real “inspection” for most people fake Omega to relate to.

    ReplyDelete