Followers

Friday 8 April 2011

W for White With One Other Colour

Good morning everyone and thank you to those who took part in last week's Vehicles challenge, not many but lovely work from those who did!

Before we go on to the challenge, I would like to thank everyone who entered for the recent Design Team call - we had so many entries and unfortunately could only pick 2 new members, I have emailed the 2 who were chosen and have heard back from Janet and we would like to welcome her to the team.  I am still waiting to hear back from the second successful applicant and will edit this post when I have her confirmation of acceptance. So thank you again to all those who applied and I am just sorry we couldn't have you all!

Our challenge for you this week is W for White With One Other Colour .   We want to see only one colour on your work with white, except for a small amount of flesh colour etc. on your images.  Don't forget it doesn't just have to be cards for this challenge, anything goes!

Our only rule is no back linking to previous work posted on your blog.  Just to clarify, this means anything before each new challenge date.


Please leave your direct link on Mr. Linky unless he isn't working then please leave a comment in the usual way, thanks.

Here is what our Design Team has come up with, please visit their blogs for more info, links on right hand side.

Lesley



Angel


Shaz


Helen Ann


Hilde


Tamara


Inken


6 comments:

  1. great cards and challenge - since it I was making Easter cards I added a light purple to the white...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun challenge, it was a challenge for me. I always use a lot of colors on my cards..I like what I came up with. Very simple. I was going to enter last weeks "V" challenge, but I had a lot going on, had no time.

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  4. My link went AWOL!!! XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. another one from me...and if any one is a bit late and wants to play around with silver and white we have a challengs over on the Tanda blog spot.
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete